Recreation Online Registration Pages
Welcome to the City of Troy Recreation Department's online registration page. You may now register online for most Recreation Department programs. Parents may only register their own children residing in their household.
If you are a first time user to this site:
You will need to visit the Recreation Department administrative office to show your current Michigan driver's license to verify residency. Verifying residency is important as residents are allowed to register prior to non-residents and/or there may be an additional fee for non-residents. The Recreation Department office is located in the Community Center, 3179 Livernois, just north of Big Beaver Road.
The following refund policy applies to all programs unless otherwise noted.
- Credit Card refunds are processed in 2-3 business days. Cash or check refunds take 3-4 weeks and are mailed in the form of a check.
- A $10 service fee with be withheld on all patron requested refunds. Only one $10 service fee per household will be charged when making multiple refund requests at the same time. Refunds are prorated if requested after the first class.
- A refund or transfer must be requested before the first class of programs that meet five times or less.
- Refunds and transfers must be requested before the second class for all other classes.
- Transfers requested after the first class will be prorated and patron pays the difference of the new class.
- Refunds are issued to the head of the household of the person registered for the class.
- No refund will be issued if the amount due after the service fee and prorated amount is less than $5.
Refund Policy Exceptions
Swim/Tennis Lessons: Refunds and transfers must be requested 5 days before the start date of the class. A $10 transaction fee is assessed for any refunds.
Medical Emergencies: Refunds granted on a case-by-case basis with medical verification and supervisor approval.
Downhill Skiing/Snowboarding Program: No refunds after the date specified in the Troy Today.
One-Day Trips: A $10 service fee is withheld on all patron requested refunds, plus costs incurred.
Extended Trips: Cancellation insurance is recommended. Refund subject to tour company refund policies.
Senior Golf Leagues: Registration fee (less $10 service fee) is refundable through April 1. Contact league directors regarding greens fee refund policy.
Senior Gardens: No refunds after the date specified in the senior newsletter.
General Online Registration Information:
All usernames and passwords must be appropriate. We reserve the right to deny any name that is
inappropriate. Usernames if changed are limited to eight characters and numbers.
You will not receive any verification or reminders about the activity you are registering for,
therefore, always print a receipt and bring it with you to the first class for activity/program verification.
If you experience any problems with this site, please e-mail us at ParksAndRecOnline@troymi.gov. If you are unable to e-mail us, please call us at (248) 524-3484 during normal business hours: Monday-Friday 8:00 am-8:00 pm; Saturday 8:30 am-12:30 pm. Special hours during holiday periods.
For your reference, please consult the current Troy Today publication for complete program
information and activity numbers. We reserve the right to update the class/activity cost if there is any inaccurate information on the web site.
This site is protected using 128-bit encryption for financial transactions. This is the strongest encryption allowed under federal law to ensure the security of your information. Only Visa or MasterCard can be accepted on this site.
- Once you are familiar with the online registration procedure, you may go directly to The Troy Parks and Recreation online registration page.
- By registering online, I agree to allow Troy Recreation to send me e-mail updates for department programs/events. I understand the city will not disclose my e-mail address to individuals or vendors.
Thank you for registering online and allowing us to serve you!
Troy Recreation . . ."Creating Community Through People, Parks, and Programs!"